To facilitate children becoming global citizens through language and knowledge in an atmosphere of inquiry and responsible actions.
In order to provide a learning environment for children tobecome bilingual, respectful and responsible, La Escuela Los Algarrobos will
- Teach the English language by native-speaking, trained teachers
- Provide small classroom size to encourage individualized education and learning through critical thinking
- Offer nutritious breakfasts daily to support healthy living
- Assure that all children have adequate school supplies, learning materials, and uniforms
- Inspire respect, responsibility, citizenship and compassion through positive interactions with all children, parents, and teachers.
- Implement programs of intercultural exchange, experiential learning, and life skill development
- Maintain a safe and healthy learning environment where children can play, be self-expressed and enjoy their education
- Maintain fiscal responsibility so that a child’s education presents no hardship to families