Cascade School of Music
The mission of Cascade School of Music is to build community through music by offering a continuum of exceptional music education programs and community performances for students of all ages, skill levels and socio-economic backgrounds; thereby contributing to the transformation of lives and enrichment of the culture, diversity and quality of life in Central Oregon. Our vision is to be the hub of music-making in Central Oregon, with programs that are among the most sought-after music education opportunities on the West Coast and a reputation based on both the excellent quality of instruction and the proven, visible talents of its students and dedicated faculty.
What We Do
Cascade School of Music provides quality music education programs for students of all ages and abilities. The value of community music education ; we are here to ensure it happens. At the Cascade School of Music we offer:
- Kindermusik Classes for students from birth to age 7
- More than 45 classes per semester of group instrumental instruction on violin, guitar, piano, drums, mandolin for students in grades 2 through adults
- Ensemble opportunities, such as chamber music ensembles, the High Noon Brass Band, the Awesome Afterschool Orchestra and the School of Rock
- Individual instrumental and vocal instruction
All of our programs capitalize are offered in a supportive environment that encourages students to communicate and participate as musicians, and as friends. The school has built a faculty of over 30 of the region’s best music educators, and a reputation for high quality. Our programs are affordable, effective, and best of all, fun!
What We Believe
- Everyone should have access to music education.
- Regardless of skill level, making music nurtures the body, mind and spirit.
- Students of all ages, musical abilities and aspirations should have opportunities to make music in a community setting.
- Kids need what music education offers: strength of character, enhanced social skills and increased cognitive development.
- Group musical instruction inspires students, fosters a sense of community and builds life-long friendships.
- Access to top-quality music education is important to serious students, as well as those who wish to include music in a broader mix of cultural, social and educational advancement.
- In delivering excellence in instruction, and customer and community service.
Do you work for Cascade School of Music? Become an administrator