We have a vision of a world where the lives of children with autism, their families and communities, are transformed through learning.
Our purpose is to transform the lives of children with autism. Partnering with families, we create life-long relationships through thoughtful, innovative, empirical learning treatment programs.
- Every person has a purpose and meaning in life and is capable of learning and contributing.
- People have the right to dignity, respect, and understanding.
- Children are a part of families and families have diverse values, cultural backgrounds, expectations, and needs.
- Teaching that builds upon individual strengths and interests, and is based upon reciprocal relationships, is critical to learning and developing.
- Supportive, positive teaching environments are critical to learning.