The Meadowbrook School of Weston is a day school founded in 1923 and located on just over 26 acres in Weston, Massachusetts, 14 miles west of Boston. It is accredited by the Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE). The school has approximately 300 boys and girls in Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade in two divisions, Lower School (JK-5) and Middle School (6-8).
The Meadowbrook School of Weston is a school with high academic, ethical and social standards, whose mission is to provide a nurturing experience for each student in an intentionally small learning environment.
Our Core Purpose and Values for Educating Students:
• Emphasize fundamental skills and promote creativity within the framework of a broad, challenging curriculum.
• Teach students to be responsible citizens within the context of our school, the surrounding communities, a diverse nation and a global society.
• Encourage students to participate wholeheartedly in all aspects of school life.
• Recognize the varying abilities of each child and give careful consideration to the student's stage of development and style of learning.
• Build self-confidence by setting realistic goals so that each child enjoys success.
• Develop capable individuals who are critical thinkers.
• Emphasize the mental, physical, emotional, social and ethical development of the whole child.
Our Core Purpose and Values for Creating Community:
• Provide an intimate welcoming atmosphere fostering a close interchange among all constituencies.
• Attract families, students and faculty from a variety of backgrounds.
• Expect parents to make a strong commitment to their child's education, Meadowbrook's mission and the life of the school.
• Promote and support a school community based on respect, trust, inclusion and life-long learning.
The Meadowbrook School of Weston is a day school founded in 1923 and located on just over 26 acres in Weston, Massachusetts, 14 miles west of Boston. It is accredited by the Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE). The school has…