Asthma & Allergy Foundation of New England
- Telephone assistance - (call 781-444-7778 or
1-877-2-ASTHMA). You may prefer to e-mail your question to us at email@example.com
- Speakers and health fair booths for groups of people with asthma
and allergies (and their families).
- Workshops and educational materials about asthma for child care providers.
- Speakers and workshops for school nurses, coaches, camp directors,
restaurateurs and food service professionals, community outreach workers, school
districts, and others who work with people who have asthma and allergies
(including life-threatening food allergies).
- Health Care Providers Page for
allied health professionals, including nurses and respiratory
- Assistance to the media on covering asthma and allergy
- Advocacy on such issues as smoke-free
environments, a school nurse for every school, better indoor air quality in
schools, and health care that is responsive to patients' needs.
- Educational materials:
AAFA New England has published brochures and handouts on various
topics. To order, use the Educational Materials\\Order Form on this web site. Reprints on additional topics are available, on
request. Most can be sent to you by e-mail or downloaded.
The Chapter newsletter is a benefit of membership. It provides updates on the latest research and
tips for living with asthma and allergies.
The website of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (www.aafa.org).www.aafa.org includes numerous fact
sheets about asthma and allergies and information about educational programs
and materials available through AAFA.
Call 781-444-7778 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about our services.
Do you work for Asthma & Allergy Foundation of New England? Become an administrator