Social Awareness and Live Support
Social Awareness and Live Support is a nationally registered NGO/NPO. Established on 1st October,2005, by low-income indigenous Tanzanians, with the main aim of improving the living condition of our people from the lowest level they are, to the highest level they are dreaming on every day, and Protecting the Nature.
We have several programs as shown in our website: http://www.salisu.or.tz
We are based here at Madaba village, Ruvuma region, southern part of Tanzania.
We are very much interested to have your kind assistance in order we can implement well our programs.
· Environmental Conservation
· Poverty and Hunger Eradication
· Sports and Culture Promotion
· Contribute to National Efforts on HIV/AIDS Prevention
· Care and Support for: Orphans, widows, disabled people, and vulnerable children, needy
children from streets and poor families be sure that they are cared and supported accordingly.
· Women and Girls Development Affairs
· Disaster and Risk Reduction
· Youth and Kids Development Affairs
SALISU Head Office,
Tanzania, East Africa.