Adams State University MBA
School of Business
ADAMS STATE UNIVERSITY MBA MISSION
Adams State University Master of Business Administration will provide access and opportunity for local, national and international students to further their education by improving their professional management, leadership, and analytical skills, thus enhancing their career and earning potential.
Our mission works with the mission and goals of Adams State University and the Graduate School. The Master of Business Administration program will provide high quality courses that are rigorous, transferable at the graduate level, and provided at a reasonable cost.
Key features that will benefit you on your MBA journey
- Focus on leadership and teamwork
- Building skills in interpersonal, oral and written communication, and group processes
- Outstanding faculty committed to personal interaction with learners
- Learners from diverse backgrounds with varied professional experience
- Outstanding computer and library resources
- Small class size
- Regionally accredited college
- Convenience of online study
MBA Student Outcomes
An Adams State University MBA Graduate will be able to:
- Identify and diagnose organizational opportunities and threats globally and locally using the disciplines of management practices, accounting, financial management, operations, marketing, and strategy.
- Accurately assess and analyze the performance of an organization across a wide range of criteria including organizational budgeting, marketing effectiveness finance, operations, and ethics.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative methods to identify and solve practical problems within various disciplines.
- Design and formulate plans for the implementation of strategies including resource acquisition and allocation across a wide range of organizational domains and levels.
- Demonstrate professional skills, including presentation of analysis, justification of recommended actions, and activities intended to impact the behavior of others.
- Negotiate and collaborate with others in situations with differing interests and objectives.
- Assess and act upon the ethical, social, and policy implications of situations, proposals and actions.
- Contribute to your professional area by sharing knowledge and skills with clients, peers, and other professionals through effective oral and written communication at a professional level.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills appropriate for professional success in your discipline.
Do you work for Adams State University MBA? Become an administrator