Brooklyn College (CUNY)
Brooklyn College of the City University of New York is an innovative liberal arts institution, offering more than 76 graduate degree programs in the arts, business, education, humanities, social, behavioral and natural sciences. The college is renowned for its rigorous academics, diverse student body and award-winning faculty. With classes in the evenings and at weekends, most graduate programs offer schedules that are convenient for working professionals.
· The Feirstein Graduate School of Cinema welcomed its first class at Steiner Studios in fall 2015. Feirstein is the first public graduate film school in New York and the only school in America to be built on a working film lot.
· 2014 Washington Monthly ranked Brooklyn College as #1 “Best Bang for the Buck” in the nation.
· Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, Grammy Award and Emmy Award-winning faculty.
· 3,100 graduate students from 150 nations.
· 97% students report their Brooklyn College degree helped them to be better prepared for their careers.