Administer Justice relies on attorneys, accountants and other trained individuals to volunteer their time and talents to:
- meet with clients for intake appointments
- teach educational seminars
- provide Legal representation
- intervene with the IRS on behalf of the clients
- mentor attorneys on specific cases
- train financial counselors to assist clients with budget coaching
We are also in need of volunteer office staff to serve as:
Intake Specialists: meet and greet clients, help them complete forms and schedule appointments.
Interpreters: help spanish speaking clients by translating for them during legal or tax appointments, and sometimes accompany them to court.
Administrative/Secretarial Assistants: help with paperwork flow, file maintenance, and case note documentation
Office Hospitality: provide food for our reception area on a regular basis, or set-up buffet table for occasional meetings or special events.
Mass Mailing: help us communicate with supporters by assembling the newsletter and informational packets we send throughout the year.