Saint John The Baptist Catholic School
St. John the Baptist School is a Roman Catholic Elementary School, whose purpose is to help children to:
- Know, love and serve God in this world and to be happy with Him in heaven.
- Become the persons God created them to be, by growing “in wisdom and age and grace before God and man.” (Lk. 2:52)
- Learn the eternal truths of the Catholic Faith in communion with our Pope and Bishops.
- Develop the spiritual, moral and intellectual foundations needed to stand up to cultural pressures and transform society.
- Form their characters into future leaders who will be “the light of the world” and “the salt of the earth.” (Mt. 5:13-14)
We accomplish these goals by:
- Teaching our children to pray.
- Tending to the whole person – heart, soul, mind and strength. (see Mk. 12:30)
- Celebrating the Sacraments regularly, especially the Eucharist as the summit of Catholic life.
- Assisting in the development of each child’s spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and intellectual progress.
- Providing a foundation for students to become virtuous, productive and responsible American citizens in a global community.
- Having a faculty and staff who truly love children and are committed to Catholic education.
- Utilizing the best teaching tools of the 21st century.
- Fostering an environment of “one heart and one mind” among all of the school’s stakeholders.
- Striving to meet the region’s enrollment potential.
- Achieving and maintaining long-term financial sustainability.
“Let the children come to me…for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Lk.18:16)
Do you work for Saint John The Baptist Catholic School? Become an administrator