Whether you run a nonprofit, trade association or professional association we can improve, streamline and mitigate any deficiencies within your accounting department allowing you to spend your time growing and managing your organization. Double K Consulting customizes each engagement to the needs of the organization including low monthly retainer agreements, special projects billed by the hour or filling the gap with employee transition.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions below, feel free to contact us for a free initial consultation and see how we can help improve your organization.
• Are you waiting until year-end for accurate, GAAP based financial reports rather than having them produced monthly and on a timely basis?
• Do you need to know how much each of your programs, products, offerings and departments cost to operate?
• Do you need a financial professional but can’t afford a full-time CFO/Controller?
• Has your financial professional recently left?
• Do you need help developing your budgets and making them a useful management tool?
• Is there improvement needed within your staff on how to best utilize them and your accounting system?
• Are you unable to provide your auditors with all the information they need timely at the end of the year?
• Do you need assistance in preparing and running your annual audit?
• Do you consistently have year-end adjustments or deficiencies noted by your auditors?
• Would you like to implement "best practices" in your accounting department and see how those practices can make the department more useful to your organization?
• Are the processes within your accounting department not efficient or are the controls not adequate?
• Do you need help forecasting, monitoring and investing your cash flows?
Double K Consulting can help your organization without costing you a fortune. We work in a timely and efficient manner maximizing your investment and the benefits to your organization.
Whether you run a nonprofit, trade association or professional association we can improve, streamline and mitigate any deficiencies within your accounting department allowing you to spend your time growing and managing your…