Strand & Associates
The effectiveness of any nonprofit organization depends on its financial strength. We provide nonprofit organizations with bookkeeping and accounting services in order to help them manage their financial resources more accurately, efficiently and effectively. From short-term consulting projects to regular, ongoing services, we can help get your financial house in order.
Whether you are an established nonprofit or a new start-up, we can:
- Create an appropriate Chart of Accounts.
- Work with you to develop an informative and accurate cash management system.
- Provide ongoing bookkeeping and payroll services.
- Prepare accurate financial statements and improve the quality of your reports to your funders and Board of Directors.
- Train staff and board members in financial literacy.
- Help you create and implement a cost allocation plan.
Our services are provided by skilled professionals with extensive experience in nonprofit financial management. We will work with you to set up a schedule and work description that fits the needs of your organization.