Jacobson Consulting Applications
Since 1988, JCA has helped more than 550 organizations select, implement and effectivle use fundraising, membership, ticketing, scheduling, web advocacy and information management systems.
We work with small and large organizations in all segments of the non-profit community, from arts institutions to universities to hospitals to national member-based organizations.
JCA offers custom staff training on The Raiser's Edge, DonorPerfect, eTapestry, Pledgemaker and mail merges. Train at your location, or rent our new training classroom for 12 located in midtown Manhattan.
JCA supplies the resources and expertise to manage all aspects of a project, including:
· Networking and IT support, · Strategic Technology Planning · Systems assessment and selection (RFP)
· Business process analysis
· Data cleanup and codes restructuring
· Systems integration: interfacing ticketing, fundraising, accounting and admissions systems, among others
· Data mapping and conversion
· Policies and Procedures Manual creation
· Report Writing
· Personalized Training
· Overall project management