Since 1987, we have been focused on one thing – talent. And today, like never before, the development of world-class talent is the key differentiator in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. In many ways, we believe that talent is the new “global currency.”
So we make it our passion to help our clients with their most important talent investment decisions, whether we are:
- Helping leaders in Kentucky define their regional economies, their most promising growth sectors, and the skills gaps they’ll need to address to compete and win globally; or,
- Helping the Department of Labor disseminate best practices for talent development across the fifty states; or,
- Crafting new and innovative ways for organizational leaders to think about the future and build agility into their culture with our proven FutureGame® learning simulation; or,
- Addressing the challenges that come with organizational change and ongoing economic pressures through change management, just-in-time learning, and performance support solutions.
Every day, and in every way, we are advising government and the private sector in effective strategies for addressing their talent development needs – and getting optimum return on their talent investments.
At Maher & Maher, our mission is to prepare any customer to compete, achieve and excel in today’s economy by offering world-class consulting services and leading-edge training and learning solutions on time and on budget – every time.
Principal Service Areas
Maher & Maher is divided into two main disciplines, consulting services and learning solutions.
Consulting Services: focuses on business services integration and change management interventions that help clients cope with change and align with organizational goals. Products and services include:
- Change management
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Process design and documentation
- Organizational alignment assessment
- Organizational performance analysis
- Project management
Training and Learning Solutions: offers training products and services, including custom design, soft skills programs in leadership, management, customer satisfaction and sales, and the development of customized learning solutions. Products and services include:
- Training needs assessment
- Custom design services
- Instructor-led training
- Electronic performance solutions
- Content conversion
- eLearning strategy development
- Customized eLearning design
- Managed services
- User materials creation
- Online documentation
- Business process mapping
- Learning assessments courseware development
- Professional development courseware
- Soft skills programs courseware development
- Industry-specific programs courseware development