"Why is DonationPay different?" Our comprehensive service combines secure, encrypted merchant processing with customized, one-click pages that integrate seamlessly with your website. No matter how which monthly plan you choose or how much you raise, you'll have many features that others charge for - like recurring gifts, automated receipts, virtual terminal, and unlimited page customization.
Whether you need one basic page to get a new organization started, a few pages that change seasonally, or an enterprise solution to support multiple affiliates, our staff will listen to your needs and build pages by hand that reflect your brand and your mission. Our team will build pages to support your giving type(s) and give your supporters the fast, easy donation experience they expect - while you collect all the other information you need - in one simple step.
"That sounds nice...but how much does it cost?" If your nonprofit is like many we work with, you're always being asked to "do more with less." We get it - that's why we provide this all-inclusive service at low, fixed rates with no contacts. Processing fees are $0.20 + 3.5%; there are no additional third-party fees or percentages. For as little as $15/mo, you get a merchant account from industry-leading IATS Payments and as much of our developers' time as you need to make your pages look and feel like the rest of your website. We never charge any setup fees, and there is never a cost to have pages built or updated. Please click here for complete features and pricing information.
We invite you to check out the links below or visit our Clients page for more examples of the solutions we've built. We've enjoyed helping these organizations bring their fundraising campaigns to life, and we'd love to hear your ideas to find out if DonationPay would be a good fit for your needs.
- Chimp Haven (sponsor a specific animal)
- EarthShare Georgia (event tickets + sponsorships)
- Girl Scouts of Connecticut (donations) (gala tickets, tables, ads)
- Habitat for Humanity of Durham (monthly giving campaign)
- Robert F. Kennedy Center (gifts + memberships w/employer match)
- St. Vincent de Paul of Portland (donations) (golf outing)
- United Way of Austin (impact updates w/amount)
- Village Earth (program designation)
- Wildlife Heritage Foundation (select a gift w/membership)
Do you work for DonationPay? Become an administrator