LAWSON MULVIHILL MEDIA
- Silver Spring
2123 Clark Place
Lawson Mulvihill Media :
- develops, implements successful communications programs for issue/advocacy/campaigning organizations.
- oversees online outreach via Facebook and Twitter, fundraising and advertising campaigns, SMO and SEO, manage online analytics.
- creates client-specific education/advocacy presentations, for non-profit/issue-based organizations.
- designs social media campaigns across targeted platforms and track results for client companies and political campaigns.
- works on advocacy campaigns and in grassroots/campaigning organizations.
- educates clients on social media platforms and best practices; planning and implementation of email campaigns and follow-up.
- provides one pro-bono campaign each quarter for a deserving non-profit or charity.
Public Relations, Media, Communications, Advocacy, Newsletter, Annual Report production, Education, Training
Do you work for LAWSON MULVIHILL MEDIA? Become an administrator