- Kuala Lumpur
D7 1-1, D7 Sentul East Design Centre, Jalan Sentul
SCOPE GROUP is an international social design, innovation and impact agency that works at the intersection of mission and money to create new, sustainable value. Scope Group draws on industry expertise in social enterprise, impact consulting and social innovation thus balancing business sustainability with social and environmental responsibility.
We facilitate change processes and offer advisory, consultancy and training services working with our partners to grow and deepen their impact. We work in development aid, social enterprise, CSR, public service innovation
We have worked with partners ranging from multinationals to SMEs, Governments and citizen sector organisations. Since Jan 2013, our Impact Incubator has supported social ventures in their start-up and growth trajectories.
Community: We run the CSR Community of Practice for business leaders with a social passion and Social Entrepreneurs' Mix 'n' Fix events and Scope Unltd cash awards to help build the social enterprise ecosystem in Malaysia and the region.
Not your average internship
- Are you ready to challenge yourself to work on social and impact driven projects?
- We dont see you or think of you as an intern so you get lots of real work experience
- Ready for a personal growth journey and adventure to Malaysia between 2 - 12 months?
- Walk away changed and with a strong reference letter (based on your own performance)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A high trust, high challenge and high learning environment
- Hands on experience working in a fast paced environment and learning from our organisational culture and work methods
- An opportunity to work on exciting impact driven projects together with our experienced team
- Take responsibility for designing and executing independent projects
- Engage with and get insight into the Malaysian social entrepreneurship community and work directly with the local communities and culture
- In your role you will have the privilege to touch base with all departments within the organisation
- Opportunity to develop and test drive your project management skills by taking ownership for one or more of our exciting change initiatives.
Do you work for Scope Group? Become an administrator