StepFilms and Media, Inc.
StepFilms and Media works with our clients to create media with a conscience. We support the important work of non-profits, companies and agencies through video production, web-based solutions and print media. Our products help our clients reach their audiences the right way, either to raise awareness or build skills. Our creative team combines deep experience of community and international development issues and initiatives with creative, innovative design appropriate for the end user.
We provide the following services:
- Web video production and distribution
- Video production and editing (HD, HDV, DV)
- Story development (research, script and treatment development)
- Communications strategy development
- Web design and content development
- Outreach / marketing materials (brochures, manuals, one-pagers, etc.)
- Branding and identity development
- Photography and video production training for individuals and organizations
Recent clients include:
- Agrepedia, Inc.
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- American Institutes for Research, Inc.
- Buffalo University
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- DC Greenworks
- Discovery Studios
- Drexel University
- Education Development Center, Inc. (USAID-funded program)
- Family Health International 360 (FHI360) (USAID-funded program)
- The Global Campaign for Education
- The History Channel
- The Parent-Child Home Network
- Marymount University
- Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Research Triangle Institute (RTI)
- United Bank for Africa
- U.S. Department of State
- World Vision International