Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.