The Choice Group
Mission Statement The mission of The Choice Group is a commitment to excellence in meeting our clients’ needs, while foremost respecting their individuality and right to make life choices.
The Choice Group was founded in 1998 to provide support to people encountering barriers to employment and independent living due to a variety of life circumstances. We provide an array of services to individuals through various state and federal agencies, school systems, insurance companies and private referrals. The Choice Group provided services to thousands of individuals in the first ten years, and has been privileged, honored and inspired by the opportunity to share in their successes.
CARF Accreditation The Choice Group has been accredited by CARF for the following services:
- Community Services: Community Integration
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Supports
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Site Training
- Employment Services: Employment Planning Services
- Employment Services: Employment Skills Training Services