Public Communications Inc.
PCI is a national communications and marketing agency with experienced strategists, counselors and media experts who have a strong purpose – to make a positive difference for our clients and our community. Our diverse client businesses are in health care, conservation/environment, culture/entertainment/sports, education and all things Chicago.
- We have unusually high retention rates for our industry. Staff members stay here because they like their clients and our culture. We like working with our friends and contributing to purpose-driven client programs – from saving wetlands to helping people lead healthier lives to inspiring the next generation of scientists.
- We have a friendly, collaborative culture that prioritizes teamwork and encourages entrepreneurial spirits. We’re allergic to big egos, office politics and unnecessary drama
- We trust and empower our staff, giving them meaningful opportunities to gain experience and learn from a variety of smart leaders and peers.
- We pride ourselves on providing a real work-life balance. While we work hard for our clients and often go the extra mile for their causes, we also lead fulfilling lives outside of work with our families, volunteering and enjoying everything Chicago has to offer.
- Our people make PCI great. We reward them with one of the most robust compensation programs in our industry including a competitive salary, annual profit sharing contributions, matching 401(k) programs, comprehensive medical/vision/dental benefits, personal and professional development funds, volunteering support and more.
Do you work for Public Communications Inc.? Become an administrator