Work Opportunities Unlimited
Founded in 1982, Work Opportunities Unlimited is a community-based employment service provider specializing in placing job seekers who experience barriers to employment.
In addition to private citizens, our company provides services to individuals referred by state-specific school districts, welfare, mental health, developmental disability, vocational rehabilitation and youth services agencies, as well as the U.S. Social Security Administration through the Ticket to Work program. Work Opportunities Unlimited maintains certifications with state developmental service agencies in the areas we provide service.
"We create new opportunities for success in the workplace, everyday."
- We believe all people can work.
- It is our responsibility to change the world of work.
- We believe in individual initiative and dignity.
- We are a pioneering and creative organization.
- We build successful, reciprocal relationships.
- We are never satisfied.