Analyst Institute helps progressive changemakers win big fights by figuring out what really works in politics and social justice organizing. We collaborate directly with progressive organizations across the country to grow the impact of their programs through gold standard research and experimentation, and we serve as a clearinghouse for evidence-based best practices that benefit the entire progressive movement.
In a recent progressive jobs survey, Analyst Institute was rated the top place respondents wanted to work, and there are lots of reasons why you may want to work here too:
- You’ll have impact, and know it. The Analyst Institute is a rigorous research institute, but we don’t care for knowledge built in a vacuum. Our work bridges data analytics and the frontlines, and we combine the best of both to have real-world impact.
- You’ll play a vital role in this critical moment of organizational growth. With a decade of success under AI’s belt, we’ve got even more ambitious plans for the future. You’ll be a critical component of our success in this next chapter as we expand our scope and vision to help our allies address the challenges of tomorrow.
- You’ll learn a lot, and quickly. We’ve run hundreds of experiments over the last ten years, and we are always running more. You’ll lead the way in sharing our collective knowledge with those who need it.
- We’re a public utility for the progressive movement. Beyond our research, we also serve as the steward of the Analyst Group, a space for engaged practitioners, researchers, and donors to share evidence with each other to help the whole progressive movement grow stronger.
- We work with folks from across the progressive and civic engagement space. From racial justice to labor to the environment to LGBTQIA+ rights to electoral campaigns and everything in between, you’ll work on lots of the progressive issues you care about.
- Coworkers who have your back. We’re a small but strong team. We’re all in this for the same reason – to make progressive change – so we support each other and put our mission above our egos.