We are a diverse team of people, untied and driven by our vision:
Advancing the potential of our communities, customers, and ourselves through exceptional service.
Service Alternatives currently supports over 800 people living in communities throughout Washington State. We also provide training and consultation services to thousands of people each year throughout the Untied States. Since 1983, our team has supported individuals and familes of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities to realize their full potential at school, home, work, and in the community.
We have a strong set of guiding core values through which we think, act and operate our business in order to successfully carry out our vision.
- Customer Service
- Employee Satisfaction
- Fiscal Responsibility
On any given day you can find SA employees...
- Supporting an adult with a disability to learn how to take the bus
- Playing catch with a child
- Helping someone re-enter the workforce
- interviewing a potential foster parent
- Presenting a workshop to a group of 50 people