Victory Media Consult
At Victory Media Consult and RUNA Centre for Education Management and Leadership, we recruit and place volunteers in places where their services are most needed.
We ensure the safety and security of volunteers. Accommodation, feeding and transport arrangements are arranged.
We are looking for professional and non-professional educators worldwide, who are capable of teaching mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, accounting and english at high school level from the 10th to 12th grade.
Volunteering in Africa helps you to engage in cultrural exchange, taking a tour of some of Africa's places of interest, as well as learning about various opportunities in Africa.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age irrespective of race, tribe, nationality and religion.
Volunteers can serve for one week or more.
Interested volunteers must download and fill application forms from our website. Click on services, then on Volunteering In Education Project and then " Click here to Download Volunteering Programme"
Send us the filled application form so that we can get back to you...
Currently, we have programmes in Ghana and South Africa.
Victory Media Consult is a tax paying privately owned company based in Durban South Africa. We are Christ - Centred.
We are duly registered with Companies and Intellectual Property Commission of South Africa (CIPC) www.cipc.co.za with registration number 2014/156780/07. We are also registered with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) www.sars.gov.za with registration number 9105682190.
We offer the following services:
1. News Publication, Article Writing, Editing and Proof Reading of documents.
2. We supply educational materials and stationery to individuals, companies and organisation upon request.
3. We organise events, PR Training, Production of Play, Music and other forms multimedia.
4. We offer services in the areas of Educational Management and Leadership, as well as Curriculum Development.
5. We recruit local and foreign Interns, Volunteers, and qualified persons seeking employment and provide placement with no hidden cost. We work to glorify Jesus.
6. December 05, 2014, we partly produced a PLAY titled "I SEE YOU." It was staged here in Durban to the admiration of a multiracial audience. The play, written by Sudhir Kuldip, and edited by Victory Media Consult, is to educate parents on the need to guide their children in deciding on their career ambitions, but not to force them into choosing false professions, since that could end up in suicide or other forms of disappointment - a story of a friend who committed suicide after being forced by his parents against his will.
Victory Media Consult has recently (January 2015) recruited volunteer - teachers who are now working at RSB DITLE INDEPENDENT PRIMARY SCHOOL, STAND NUMBER 20164, LEYDEN VILLAGE BAKENBURG, MOKOPANE 0600, in the Limpopo Province of South Africa.
Currently Victory Media Consult has again been contracted by LAGOS LEARNING CENTRE located in Durban, to as soon as possible, recruit experienced and qualified MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE educators for their learning centre.
We give all glory to God for making us chalk successes in 2015. The best is yet to come.
Our brand new website is yet to be launched, so kindly contact us via: email@example.com