Whether we’re working with a large government agency, start-up, international business, or non-profit organization, we deliver the change you want and the results you need.
Ward Circle Strategies, a public affairs and strategic communications consulting firm in Washington, DC, is seeking a public affairs associate to help our office serve a variety of dynamic clients. Our team believes in making a difference, and we serve a broad range of government, nonprofit and for-profit clients. We’ve built brands and coalitions, advised government leaders on policy and communications, helped our clients move and mobilize public opinion, and fostered innovation in both the public and private sectors. We’ve helped global giants, respected thought leaders, and start-up entrepreneurs alike.
We’re dedicated to advancing your programs and telling your story.
Areas of Service:
- Define and crystalize your ideas and messages
- Identify your target audiences
- Build your brands and membership
- Change minds – and change votes
- Raise awareness and visibility
- Build smart strategies for media, events and thought leadership
- Design and test ideas behind health plan design
- Foster innovative ideas and help execute pilot projects quickly and efficiently
- Integrate public-private services on behalf of communities and public health
- Facilitate thought leadership sessions that advance public policy and private sector support
- Manage the support to wounded warriors and veterans
- Implement change management plans that excite both internal staff and external customers
- Reengineer business processes to support better health and better healthcare
- Mine data and present it in fresh, compelling ways to senior decision-makers