The Angeletti Group
- New Vernon
The Angeletti Group, LLC offers philanthropic counsel to the most passionate in Education, Healthcare andCommunityBuilding. By design, our group works with a small number of clients. Often we hear that principals “sell the company” only to disappear when the work begins. Our model allows us to deploy the right people for each assignment and tailor each project to our client’s individual needs. We are designed to be hands-on and engaged every step of the way.
This boutique approach, harnessing a cadre of talented, goal-driven development professionals with current experience and proven track records, allows us to offer you the best services on a daily basis. We are committed to every organization’s individuality, while consistently applying the following common and critical components to each project – Strategy, Planning and Execution.
The Angeletti Group is a full-service consulting firm. We offer clients a breadth of services including:
- Campaign Implementation and Management
- Development Assessments
- Planning, Pulsing and Feasibility Studies
- Executive Search, Interim and Outsourced Staffing
- Prospect Research and Wealth Screening
- Information Database Enhancement
- Benchmarking Analytics
- Annual Fund/Direct Response Solutions
- Metrics driven Major Gift Programs
- Planned Giving Counsel
- Communications and Events Design and Production
- Board Development and Coaching
- Cross Media Strategies
Regardless of our projects, it always is our commitment to:
- Be available daily by phone and flexibly in person to meet the needs of our clients’ fundraising and advancement efforts.
- Design a context and plan for securing transformative gifts.
- Assist with the recruitment of campaign / fundraising volunteer leadership.
- Devise comprehensive, but simple cultivation plans to include signature
events, site visits, communication vehicles, and targeted outreach.
- Manage the recruitment and oversight of meetings of volunteer leadership.
- Participate, where appropriate, in solicitations – including the preliminary strategy for each request as well as subsequent follow-up.
- Educate the development team on the principles of effective solicitation.
- Provide monthly written campaign progress reports.
Do you work for The Angeletti Group? Become an administrator