Webafrica Technologies Ltd
Block J4/68 GICEL WEIJA ACCRA
P.O.Box 1071KN Kaneshi Accra Ghana
Accra & Sunyani
Our aim is to bring to provide Infomation Technology need to schools in Ghana, from the setup computer labs for teachings, Network, Internet, to software to manage schools. We have done so much contribution to schools in the Northen sector and continues to do that, with more and more demand, We recycle computer for use as well.
This is to introduce ourselves to you. WebAfrica Technologies Ltd is an IT consulting firm established on 12th September 2001 and duly registered at the Register Generals Department of Ghana with registration No.99, 051, as a Limited Liability Company. Our team comprises a dynamic Computer and Internet professionals that make visions reality everyday. WEBAFRICA specializes in the areas of Remote Internet Connectivity (VSAT), Cyber Café Installation, Internet Application Development (Web design, E-commerce, Internet marketing, Audio and Video streaming), ICT transfer, IT marketing and Training.
Our services are based, on the philosophy of high quality business-oriented products for the national and international community. In the advert of globalisation,
“Technological innovation is the battleground of the new millennium and innovation is our main focus”.
You are welcome to discuss your ICT needs with us.
WebAfrica has various IT packages to meet our Clients ITC needs. Our marketing team will discuss with our client to find out and recommend the appropriate technology and platforms as well as products. I.e. we offer free consultation. From the sale of Pen drives right up to main frame computers, with networking, be it Local Area (LAN), Wide Area (WAN) Wireless technology, Satellite Internet Connectivity deploying VSAT technology based a very solid backbone hub in Europe. Irrespective of where our client is located,
WebAfrica is capable setting up Internet connectivity using Dial Up, Wireless or VSAT.
Our 24hrs hotline is ready to service clients to troubleshoot related IT setbacks. With our Rapid Responds Technical Team and expects we guarantee high products and effect services.
Our vision is to unite and develop Africa via ITC. With advent of ITC We at WebAfrica see the need to link Africans both home and abroad on a platform easy to communicate and access distribute Information. Institutions and cooperate bodies individuals will take advantage to widen markets, research, source products, funds, tap technologies to enhance unity and development
Our main mission is to actively participate in the IT industry by establishing
ITC Centers around the country’s schools, Institutions and Establishments with the dual purpose of providing services for profit while assisting the Ghanaian to acquire IT knowledge so that they can all contribute towards our national development.
Our result oriented staff known as the ‘Rapid Responds Technical Team’ place greatest emphasis on client assistance, including proactive advice and guidance that result in a reliable ITC platform, which go a long way to enhance client productivity.
Our effective and resourceful Board of Directors and a database of ITC Advisory fellows are committed the mission of WebAfrica and enhance the
Rapid Responds Technical Team’s role in developing successful ITC platform.
Continually improving upon our ITC facilities, resources, methods and tools, contributes to the effective delivery of ITC assistance to clients while addressing their developmental needs
Maintaining management information system and collecting statistics and other information necessary for an ongoing projects evaluation improve program effectiveness and allow continues improvement to evolve with the needs of the clients.
- IT Services
- IT Consultancy
- Computer Training
- Internet Café Setups
- Satellite Installations
- Computer Sales/Repairs
- Digital Fm Broadcasting Setups
- Get Connected !
- Call WebAfrica
- Internet Advertising (Including Web Development and Hosting)
- Software Supplies
- Customized IT Training
- Remote Internet Connectivity
- Computer Recycle
- ICT Volunteer Programs
Some Clients Assisted
- Organized IT seminar at Sunyani Polytechnic in June 2003 in Sunyani Ghana
- Sunyani Polytechnic –Supplied and set up a Computer Lab for the polytechnic’s SRC Sunyani, Ghana 2003.
- Supplied and set up of an Internet Lab (J. H. Mensah Hall) at Sunyani Secondary School include Ku band VSAT installation – Sunyani Ghana 2004.
- Supply and Installations of computer Lab for Asuogaman Sec. Technical School–Techiman Ghana 2004.
- Supply and setting up of Jesus Is Alive Internet Café at Kintampo – Ghana 2004.
- Supply and Installations A private computer School ongoing Project –Berekum Ghana 2004.
- Computer Supply and Installations for the Centre for National Culture (CNC) Sunyani- BA Ghana.
- Computer Supply and Installations for Tano Rural Bank Sunyani BA Ghana.
- Website Development for Sunyani secondary school i.e.
- Website Development for Ghana Polytechnics Sports Association 2005 website as Donation by Webafrica.
- Sunyani polytechnic’s Website 2005.
- Supply and setting up of an Internet Lab for Berekum Secondary School at Berekum BA Ghana (ongoing project).
- Computer Supply and Installations of a Digital language Lab at Sunyani Secondary School 2006
- IT Consultancy services for Catholic University of Ghana in Sunyani from 2005
- WAN deployment of three blocks (Administration Block, Faculty Block & ICT centre) at the Catholic University of Ghana in Sunyani 2006
- Developing Campus Intranet portal for Catholic University of Ghana in Sunyani (ongoing project)
- Supply and setting up of an Internet Café at Penkwaase a suburb of Sunyani
- Setting up of Community Digital FM Station in Partnership Agreement with Tano South District Assembly (ongoing project)
- We have also assisted several SMEs and some private persons with the supply of computers, accessories, training and trouble shooting of ICT problems
- Setup LAN facility for Classic FM Techiman BA Ghana
- Provided ICT support for Classic FM Techiman BA Ghana
- Supply and setting up of an Internet Lab for Dormaa Secondary School include Ku band VSAT installation and a LAN. Dormaa- BA Ghana 2006.
- Supply and setting up of an Computer Lab for Methodist Cluster of Schools Sunyani- BA Ghana 2006
- Supply and setting up of an Computer Lab for Berekum Methodist Secondary Technical Schools Berekum - BA Ghana 2006
- Setting up of an Internet Café for BroadWater Company Ltd including LAN at Nkawkaw E/R Ghana 2006.
- Setting up of a local area network (LAN) with a VSAT installation for Internet at Berekum Secondary School– Berekum Ghana 2007
- Setting up of a wide area network (WAN)with a VSAT installation for Internet at Jinijini Secondary School– Jinijini - Berekum Ghana 2007
- Setting up of a wide area network (WAN) with a VSAT installation for Internet at St. Joseph’s College of Education – Bechem Ghana 2007
- Setting up Wireless LAN with a VSAT installation for Internet , School Write( An Educational Mangement software )and a website for St. Berekum College of Education– Berekum Ghana 2007-2008
- Implemented School Write (A School Mangement software) 2009 -2010 for the following schools. Odumaseman Senior High School, Presby Senior High school, Berekum , Presby Senior High school Bechem, Nkoranza Senior High school, Nkoranza, Kukum SHS.
- In 2010 we Upgraded of Campus Wireless Network for Brekum, St Joseph and Atebubu Colleges of Education ,also Developed a Vidio Documentary on Sunyani SHS 5oth Annivesery. the same year Design and Hosted www.susec.net and www.becoled.edu.gh and Setup a private internet cafe at Asenkegua in Werstern Region
WebAfrica thrives on close collaboration with IT development organizations both Local and Foreign for supplies and Innovations as well as support services i.e. web hosting, Domain registration and Backbone Internet Hub etc.
In conclusion, WebAfrica is an ICT solution company looking for ITC problem to solve, Just give us try and you will not have any regrets. Simply call on
Webafrica Technologies Ltd. Blk j4/68 GICEL Weija Accra
F70/2 Area 4 Sunyani
Opposite Sunyani Municiapal Assembly
P.M.B. 9 Sunyai B/A Ghana
Tel 0023361 94303 /00233 244 369598
Email:email@example.com <code>You can reach me in Denmark on +45 31846590</code>