Provide quality governmental services for the citizens of Washtenaw County.
County Guiding Principles:
- Ensure long term fiscal stability for the County.
- Reduce the cost of conducting the County's business.
- Enhance customer service.
- Provide the necessary knowledge, skills and resources to County employees to carry out these principles.
- Ensure adequate provision of mandated services.
- Focus on the root causes of problems that affect the quality of life of County citizens by aggressively pursuing prevention strategies
- Provide leadership on intragovernmental, intergovernmental and intersectoral cooperation and collaboration aimed at improving services to County citizens.