The Passaic County Workforce Development Center seeks to empower individuals to gain productive employment.
We provide services tailored to meet the needs of job-seekers, including providing access to labor market information, wage levels and centralized case management tailored to individual needs.
Summary of provided services:
- Orientation to the One-Stop System
- Vocational assessment, testing, and evaluation
- Career counseling and planning
- Self-service and staff-supported access to resources
- Pre-vocational services
- Group workshops
- Job search and placement services
- Job training referrals
- Youth services
- Services for special populations
- Multilingual staff assistance
- Referrals to community resources