Ed White Military Academy of Leadership- Parent and Engagement Center (Non- Profit)
1700 Old Middleburg Road North
Students at Ed White High school will learn leadership development skills centered on military values, which are aligned with intense academic programs to prepare them for future success.
Students will also receive mentors, internships and community service opportunities through military, business and faith-based partnerships.
Through committed partnerships, we aim to:
- Increase academic achievement and student attendance
- Prepare students to graduate with plans to continue their education and/or begin career training
- Enhance students’ physical and emotional health and well-being
- Increase parental involvement
- Provide a safe environment for students, families and the community
- Empower students to succeed
Do you work for Ed White Military Academy of Leadership- Parent and Engagement Center (Non- Profit)? Become an administrator