King County - Human Resources
500 4th Avenue, Suite 500
Goals for what King County will do:
- Justice and Safety. Support safe communities and accessible justice systems for all.
- Health and Human Potential. Provide equitable opportunities for all individuals to realize their full potential.
- Economic Growth and Built Environment. Encourage a growing and diverse King County economy and vibrant, thriving and sustainable communities.
- Environmental Sustainability. Safeguard and enhance King County’s natural resources and environment.
Goals for how County will do them:
- Service Excellence. Establish a culture of customer service and deliver services that are responsive to community needs.
- Financial Stewardship. Exercise sound financial management and build King County’s long-term fiscal strength.
- Public Engagement. Promote robust public engagement that informs, involves, and empowers people and communities.
- Quality Workforce. Develop and empower King County government’s most valuable asset, our employees.
Do you work for King County - Human Resources? Become an administrator