Central Washington University - ITAM
The Information Technology and Administrative Management (ITAM) department prepares students for success in high demand careers and job advancement in the modern workforce through industry-driven programs, quality teaching, and personal advising.
- We believe in quality teaching using hands-on, applied tools that develop and enhance student competencies in leadership, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and information technology to prepare leaders for the modern workforce.
- We believe in access to a quality education for all types of learners.
- We believe the learning environment should be caring, creative, supportive, and student-centered.
- We believe academic rigor should be balanced with student-centered support.
- We value the benefit of an active and engaged advisory committee to provide input and direction on career ready curriculum.
- We value our faculty and staff and provide support in their teaching, academic advising, curriculum development, scholarly research, professional service, professional development, and community involvement.
- We value service to the University and our professional communities, striving to make contributions with leadership and distinction.
- We believe higher education involves not only preparation for the workforce, but also includes preparation for civic engagement, life-long learning, and personal development.