Takoma Education Campus, DCPS
All of us at DC Public Schools are dedicated to excellence at every level, and we demand it of ourselves just as much as we ask for it from employees, educators and students.
- We are nearly 49,000 students committed to graduating from high school, prepared for college and work.
- We are more than 4,000 teachers who hold high expectations for every student.
- We are 109 principals building positive school communities focused on academic achievement.
- We are more than 2,900 classroom aides, social workers, counselors, custodians and other support staff providing a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for our students.
- We are countless family and community members encouraging our children and demanding a high-quality education for them.
- We are thousands of community organizations and volunteers who support our students and staff as they strive for excellence.
- We are the residents and leaders of Washington, DC who know that a strong school system and high-achieving students are the backbone and the future of this city.
Together, we are committed to making DCPS a place where all students can receive a world-class education.