Sonoma County Office of Education
- Santa Rosa
5340 Skylane Boulevard
The mission of the Sonoma County Office of Education (SCOE) is to foster student success through service to students, schools, and the community.
SCOE is a partner to the county’s 40 districts, providing services and oversight that help them serve roughly 71,000 students. SCOE does not have or create policies directing district behavior. Each district sets its own policies. Here are some of the key programs SCOE offers:
- Service and support to help districts meet legal mandates, operate cost-effectively, and raise student achievement.
- Fiscal oversight to districts.
- Schools and services for special education and alternative education students who are not enrolled at district sites.
- Career Technical Education (CTE) department helps districts in prepare their students for college and career.
- Professional development for teachers and administrators.
Do you work for Sonoma County Office of Education? Become an administrator