Washington State Bar Association
The WSBA is an administrative arm of the Washington State Supreme Court. It administers the admissions, licensing, and discipline functions for the lawyers in Washington. Additionally, the WSBA provides many services to its 39,000 members.
The mission of the Washington State Bar Association is to serve the public and the members of the Bar, ensure the integrity of the legal profession, and to champion justice.
It's guiding principles are to operate a well-managed association that supports its members and advances and promotes:
• Access to the justice system.
• Diversity, equality, and cultural understanding throughout the legal community.
• The public's understanding of the rule of law and its confidence in the legal system.
• A fair and impartial judiciary.
• The ethics, civility, professionalism, and competence of the Bar.