Pinellas County Department of Justice and Consumer Services
631 Chestnut Street
The Department of Justice & Consumer Services was formed through the merging of Justice Coordination and Consumer Protection.
The department covers four key areas within criminal justice including Justice Coordination, Consumer Mediation, Regulatory Services and Criminal Investigations.
- Mediation of Consumer Complaints
- Criminal Investigations of Consumer Fraud
- Regulatory enforcement for Charitable Solicitation, Bingo, Fortunetelling, Price Gouging, Towing, Moving and Adult Use Ordinances
- Performing Policy Analysis
and Planning Functions
- Public Safety Contract Management
- Grant Management
- Project Coordination
- Specialty Projects and Analyses
Do you work for Pinellas County Department of Justice and Consumer Services? Become an administrator