Norwalk Community College is the southwestern Fairfield County leader and partner in the academic, economic and cultural lives of our communities, providing comprehensive, accessible, innovative and affordable learning opportunities to diverse populations. To realize this distinctive mission, NCC:
- Provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, career, technical, associate degree and certification programs leading to transfer, employment and lifelong learning.
- Supports economic development through partnerships with labor, business, industry, government and our communities, providing workforce development, business development and technology transfer.
- Promotes learner success and inclusion through a stimulating, nurturing learning environment, high quality instruction, support services and co-curricular activities.
- Builds community through the sponsorship of intellectual, cultural, social and recreational events and activities.
- Engages students and community members to become active and responsible leaders in their communities.