Office of LAUSD Board Member Ref Rodriguez
The Office of Board Member Ref Rodriguez believes in collaborating with and serving Board District 5 constituents to cultivate excellent public schools, so that our communities thrive as centers of opportunities. Drawing from his professional and personal experiences, Board Member Rodriguez’s vision includes:
- Reimagining the middle grades for students and families
- Empowering our teachers in meaningful ways
- Ensuring meaningful local control for parents, teachers, and students
- Engaging parents as the district’s partners
- Providing families with high-quality school options
Board Member Rodriguez proudly serves the communities of Atwater Village, City Terrace, Eagle Rock, Echo Park, El Sereno, Glassell Park, Highland Park, Los Feliz, Mt. Washington, and Silver Lake, as well as the cities of Bell, Maywood, Vernon, Walnut Park, South Gate, Cudahy, Huntington Park, and South Los Angeles.