MNCPPC, Montgomery Parks
- Silver Spring
9500 Brunett Avenue
The Mission of Montgomery Parks is to protect and interpret our valuable natural and cultural resources; balance demand for recreation with the need for conservation; offer various enjoyable recreational activities that encourage healthy lifestyles; and provide clean, safe, and accessible places.
- Stewardship: Manage the county park system to meet needs of current and future generations.
- Recreation: Offer leisure activities that strengthen the body, sharpen the mind, and renew the spirit.
- Excellence: Deliver high quality products, services, and experiences.
- Integrity: Operate with a honest and balanced perspective.
- Service: Be courteous, helpful, and accessible internally and externally.
- Education: Promote learning opportunities.
- Collaboration: Work with residents, communities, public and private organizations, and policymakers.
- Diversity: Support and embrace cultural differences and offer suitable programs, activities, and services.
- Dedication: Commit to getting the job done the right way, no matter what it takes.
Pontoon Boat Driver - Montgomery County, Maryland (18 years and older) (Volunteer Opportunity)
Do you work for MNCPPC, Montgomery Parks? Become an administrator