West Texas A&M University
West Texas A&M University is a diverse and inclusive student-centered community of learners that:
- provides a technology-rich, academically rigorous educational experience at the undergraduate and graduate levels;
- cultivates opportunities to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills, information literacy, and ethical behavior;
- directs resources in support of empowering co-curricular experiences;
- maintains focus on the development of future leaders for our community, the state, the nation, and the world; and
- serves through education, research, and consultation as a catalyst for economic development and enhancement of the quality of life for the region.