Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
The Spaulding Rehabilitation Network is a recognized leader in rehabilitative medicine in Eastern Massachusetts, in the United States, and across the globe. We offer world-class inpatient and outpatient care through our network of 6 inpatient facilities and 23 outpatient centers. Our mission is to provide exceptional clinical care, promote medical education, and advance research.
The network is anchored by Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston, which has been ranked as the #6 rehabilitation hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report for 2013 and is the only rehabilitation hospital in New England ranked each year since 1995.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Network is the official teaching partner of the Harvard Medical School Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R).
The Spaulding network’s facilities are members of Partners HealthCare, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. The knowledge and expertise of this entire healthcare system is available to patients and caregivers. Our continuum of superb healthcare ensures that patients will find the care they need throughout their journey and the strength they need to live their life to the fullest.
- Inpatient rehabilitation services are available at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod
- Long-term acute-care facilities within our network are Spaulding Hospital Cambridge and Spaulding Hospital North Shore
- Skilled nursing facilities are Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center North End and Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center West Roxbury
- We also offer outpatient services at 23 centers throughout Eastern Massachusetts
- Residencies, Fellowships and continuing medical education through our affiliation with Harvard Medical School’s Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Led by PM&R faculty, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital is a leading center for groundbreaking research contributing to advancements in rehabilitation science.
We also are affiliated with Partners HealthCare at Home, which provides high-quality services at home, where the comfort and security of familiar surroundings can greatly enhance quality of life.