Sustainable Living Degree Programs
Maharishi University of Management, Office of Admissions
1000 N. 4th Street
The B.S. in Sustainable Living / Environmental Science covers seven key areas:
- Self Sustainability
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Eco-Architectural Design
- Green Business and Entrepreneurship
- Social-Ecological Interface
- Real-world internships and professional certifications are a featured part of the program.
- Consciousness-Based education develops your mind and body as the basis for creating sustainability in the world.
- Our students take one course at a time -- they're immersed full time in the course for about 4 weeks -- and then move on to the next course.
- The University serves organic vegetarian meals daily -- often with locally grown produce.
- Upon graduating, students have the option of taking a one-year MBA with Sustainable Living emphasis.