Foundation Paz-Holandesa aims to improve the circumstances of socially and economically disadvantaged Peruvian children by offering free medical care, in the broadest sense of the word.
What we do:
- Operation projects for cleftplates, harelips,burnwounds and others
- The construction of our own Children’s Hospital ‘Tony Molleapaza Rojas’, which is since april 2012 in full funcion
- After care projects (such as speech lessons, dental-, mental treatment and or physiotherapy)
- Give of medical trainings to room staff ;
- Donation of (medical) material, toys and food for local hospitals and orphanages
- Organisation medical symposia;
- Set up of patient associations.