Avalon Center envisions an aware community that works together to promote healthy relationships and to end domestic and sexual violence.
Our Guiding Principles
- We work to empower survivors.
- We provide research-based, best practices in our work.
- We have highly trained, trauma-informed staff that offers voluntary services.
- We make the most of available resources through careful stewardship of gifts and grants, and through collaboration and partnerships with other organizations.
- We are an example of excellence for other domestic and sexual violence programs in our state and nation.
- We provide services to all impacted individuals regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, creed, or religion.
Do you work for Avalon Center? Become an administrator