Keystone Opportunity Center
educates and assists community members to
develop personal and family self-sufficiency by:
- Providing community-based shelter and a transitional housing program for homeless households.
- Operating a food pantry.
- Offering Community Case Management.
- Teaching English as Second Language, Civics and GED Classes, offering ESL Tutoring.
- Counseling households on homelessness prevention and available resources.
- Educating the community about local needs.
- Working with all public and private sectors in the community to carry out this mission.
- Being a resource for Translation and Interpretation Services.