SMILE FOUNDATION INDIA
- Empowerment of under-privileged children through education and health.
Armed with a spirit to make a difference, the key thrust areas of Smile Foundation's activities are:
- Supporting educational programmes for children and their holistic development.
- To Motivate community to adopt positive attitudes towards child education and gender issues.
- To work for empoerment of girl child and women empowerment.
- To act as a donor agency for NGOs working at the grassroots level.
- To reach out to needy people in the time of disaster and natural calamity through its disaster management programme.
- To support developing tools and methodology for quality education meant for the deserving children and teachers.
- Advocacy in the fields of total literacy, education, health, women empowerment, girl child issues, disability and rights of the disabled, and special educational initiatives for deafblind children.