SMILE FOUNDATION INDIA
- New Delhi
B-4/115, 1st Floor
- Empowerment of under-privileged children through education and health.
Armed with a spirit to make a difference, the key thrust areas of Smile Foundation's activities are:
- Supporting educational programmes for children and their holistic development.
- To Motivate community to adopt positive attitudes towards child education and gender issues.
- To work for empoerment of girl child and women empowerment.
- To act as a donor agency for NGOs working at the grassroots level.
- To reach out to needy people in the time of disaster and natural calamity through its disaster management programme.
- To support developing tools and methodology for quality education meant for the deserving children and teachers.
- Advocacy in the fields of total literacy, education, health, women empowerment, girl child issues, disability and rights of the disabled, and special educational initiatives for deafblind children.
Do you work for SMILE FOUNDATION INDIA? Become an administrator