Montavilla Farmers Market
7700 block of SE Stark St
The little red barn in the gravel lot across from Mr. Plywood
The mission of the Montavilla Farmers Market is to provide a vibrant marketplace where our diverse community has access to high quality, local, healthy food. We create opportunities for our vendors and customers to support and learn from each other, which strengthens our local economy.
The Montavilla Farmers Market values the following principles for our vendors, volunteers, board, and staff:
- Respect, dignity, and equity
- Nourishment, wellness, and health
- Creativity, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Celebration, gratitude, and recognition
- Volunteerism and partnerships
- Fairness and affordability
The Montavilla Farmers Market brings fresh produce and locally produced foods to the Montavilla neighborhood each Sunday from May through October.
Do you work for Montavilla Farmers Market? Become an administrator