New Mexico GLBTQ Centers
We reduce homophobia and enrich the lives of individuals living in New Mexico who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning through education, advocacy, support, example and collaboration.
- A system of community centers with extensive outreach to the rural areas of New Mexico.
- Both center and non-center based programs based on community needs.
- Collaborating with GLBTQ groups, allies and others to reduce homophobia and enrich lives.
- Leading withinnovative models, strategies and programs.
- A New Mexico where diversity is celebrated and all New Mexico are respected equally.