Officium et Humanitas e.V.
Officium et Humanitas (OeH) is a charitable organisation, founded 1999 in Rastatt, Germany. Today OeH counts over 40 members and completed more than 20 projects in 12 countries on four continents, thus helping over 10,000 people. OeH's focus lies on helping children and youths through projects concerned with education, health, and infrastructure.
OeH bears the DZI Spendensiegel, a seal ensuring effective usage of donations, good governance, and transparency. Besides many private sponsors, OeH receives support from institutions like Daimler AG, Deutsche Bank AG, Heidelberger Druck AG, MLP AG, id media Group, or Uniklinik Heidelberg.
Current projects include:
- Medical center in Catagena de indias, Colombia
- Financial support for a school in Kiungani, Kenia
- Prevention program to combat AIDS in South Africa
- Construction of a medical center in India
- Support for a high school for blind children in Thailand
- Support for children's hospital in Budimex, Romania
For more information please visit http://www.oeh-online.de
Do you work for Officium et Humanitas e.V.? Become an administrator